YWCA Bethlehem is currently accepting candidates to fill the full-time position of Director of Adult Day Services. Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Director of Adult Day Services
- Oversee day-to-day operation of an adult day care center that serves 20 – 25 seniors daily
- Manage and lead a team of seven direct care staff
- Ensure compliance with all licensing requirements
- Assist in development of individualized care plans for each client
- Communicate with family members and other care providers to coordinate care and supports
- Market the day care center to sustain and grow enrollment
- Conduct community outreach to publicize to day care
- Enforce all program policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years social or health services experience
- First Aid and CPR certified within three months of hire
- Medication certified within three months of hire
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to work as a team member and with people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Criminal background check and child abuse check, biannual physical and annual training required
- Criminal record check must be provided at time of interview
YWCA Bethlehem offers unpaid internships throughout the year in areas of communications, marketing, event planning, development/fundraising, education, advocacy and geriatric healthcare. We can also tailor volunteer experiences for college students seeking shorter-term practicums or externships.