This webpage describes the official rules (“Official Rules”) of the “WeBuild” Logo Contest organized by the YWCA Bethlehem (YWCA), (the “Contest”). The object of this contest is to design a logo for the “WeBuild” Program, which WeBUILD is a hands-on empowerment program for young women and girls in 7th through 12th grades that teaches them all aspects of the contracting and construction industries through after school programming, on-site field experience, job shadowing and mentorship. Information on how to enter and about the prizes is part of these Official Rules. To the extent of any inconsistency, these Official Rules prevail.
- “Entry” means a logo design created by the Entrant for this Contest.
- “Entrant” means the individual that offers the Entry under the terms of this Contest.
- The Contest is open to Bethlehem Area School District students attending at the Middle School or High School level. The Contest is not open to companies, educational institutions, organizations, etc. or to groups associated with such institutions.
- Entrants must be of sufficient legal age and standing to enter into a contract with YWCA as required below.
How to Enter
- Initial entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
- The email must include the name, age, postal address, phone number and email address of the Entrant.
- No more than 5 Entries may be submitted by any one Entrant.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected.
- The deadline for Entries is midnight (on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 ET).
- We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for the “WeBuild” Program. The logo will be used online, in print, on other material. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
- The logo must contain the words “WeBuild”
- The logo must contain the PERSIMMON color featured in the YWCA logo.
o C:0 M:65 Y:83 K:0
o R:253 G:90 B:30
- Additional YWCA brand standards, including downloadable fonts, can be found in the YWCA Brand Guide which can be found by visiting https://tinyurl.com/srf6vcn
- Due to the requirements for high quality printing and re-sizing, Entries must submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS). We advise against the use of halftones and gradients unless created inside a vector graphics program.