Teaching Girls Is Fun Charity Golf Classic (“TGIF!”)
Thank you to everyone who participated in TGIF on June 11. The tentative date for our next tournament is Friday, June 10, 2022. Registration will begin at 7:00 a.m. with light breakfast refreshments. Play begins with an 8:00 a.m. shotgun start followed by a prize reception and an open air luncheon under the tent. All proceeds from TGIF benefit YWCA Bethlehem’s LPGA-USGA Girls Golf program. We hope you will join us for TGIF in 2022 to ensure a robust and successful Girls Golf program.
Registration fees for the 2022 tournament will be announced in January.
Mulligans, contest sign-ups, and raffle tickets will be available for sale at check-in.
Sponsorships begin at $250 for a Hole Sponsor (on-course signage only) or higher levels that include golfers. All sponsorships include on-course signage the day of the event.
- $4,000 Title – Includes 8 golfers, luncheon speaking opportunity, premium signage
- $2,000 Eagle – Includes 8 golfers, company retractable banner (check-in)
- $1,000 Birdie – Includes 4 golfers, company retractable banner (check-in)
- $500 Par – Includes 2 golfers
- $250 Hole – Course signage and web listing only
To Become a Sponsor: Email Denise Pierson-Balik or mail payment to YWCA Bethlehem, 3895 Adler Place, Building A, Suite 180, Bethlehem, PA 18017.
For more information about the LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Lehigh Valley Programs click HERE.