The Adult Day Services Center reopened June 29 and has implemented new protocols to allow our senior program members to gather safely. Please check our Program Update page for timely information on all YWCA programs.
We know there are many family caregivers across the Valley providing 24/7 care for their older loved ones during the pandemic. The ADSC compiled a packet of important health information and fun activities to assist family caregivers. Thank you for all you are doing to keep your loved ones safe, happy and engaged during this stressful time.
YWCA Adult Day Center Activity Packet
Adult Day Services Center at YWCA Bethlehem
The YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services Center works with families to provide the best professional care for seniors. We understand that families need better options for parents or grandparents suffering from debilitating conditions associated with memory impairment as well as the physical challenges of aging. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost dignity and respect to Lehigh Valley seniors and their families.
- Professional, licensed care weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friendly, caring staff including an on-site RN and bilingual caregivers
- Conveniently located near Routes 22 and 512
- Sunny, welcoming activity room and dining area
- Healthy meals, social interaction, physical exercise and personalized support
- Music, crafts, cooking, gardening, adaptive sports, games, puzzles, pet therapy, community visitors and more
- All genders welcome. LGBT-friendly care
- Participating with Community Health Choices (Aging Waiver, Independence Waiver), Consolidated Waiver, Veteran’s Community Cares, County OPTIONS and an affordable private pay rate.
- Serving the Lehigh Valley since 1984, Northampton County’s first senior day program
Email ADSC@ywcabethlehem.org to request a tour.