Adult Day Services Center at YWCA Bethlehem
The YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services Center works with families to provide the best professional care for seniors. We understand that families need better options for parents or grandparents suffering from debilitating conditions associated with memory impairment as well as the physical challenges of aging. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost dignity and respect to Lehigh Valley seniors and their families.
- Professional, licensed care weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friendly, caring staff including an on-site RN and bilingual caregivers
- Conveniently located near Routes 22 and 512
- Sunny, welcoming activity room and dining area
- Healthy meals, social interaction, physical exercise and personalized support
- Music, crafts, cooking, gardening, adaptive sports, games, puzzles, pet therapy and more
- All genders welcome. LGBT-friendly care
- Serving the Lehigh Valley since 1984, Northampton County’s first senior day program
Email ADSC@ywcabethlehem.org to request a tour.
Contact the ADSC Staff
“Just because we age doesn’t mean we stop developing as a person. Regardless of a cognitive decline, our members are very interested in trying new things and meeting new people which is why we strive to provide excellent opportunities to participate in the arts, music, and friendship. Our members’ happiness is a testament to the great work we do. We take a lot of pride in knowing that we made someone’s day a lot more meaningful.”