Update: March 24, 2021
The Adult Day Services Center (ADSC) has been open since March 1st and the seniors are so happy to be back to spend time with their friends again. They have enjoyed a few walks outside on the gloriously balmy days we had in the beginning of the month and are looking forward to the warmer months when they can enjoy activities outside at our new patio tables.
We are also currently accepting new clients and would love to give you a tour. Can’t make it in person? No problem, virtual tours are available! Please call 610-867-4669 x100
Our Caregiver Support Group is continuing virtually and all caregivers from every walk of life are welcome to log in every other Wednesday. Please click here to sign up.
Adult Day Services Center at YWCA Bethlehem
The YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services Center works with families to provide the best professional care for seniors. We understand that families need better options for parents or grandparents suffering from debilitating conditions associated with memory impairment as well as the physical challenges of aging. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost dignity and respect to Lehigh Valley seniors and their families.
- Professional, licensed care weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friendly, caring staff including an on-site RN and bilingual caregivers
- Conveniently located near Routes 22 and 512
- Sunny, welcoming activity room and dining area
- Healthy meals, social interaction, physical exercise and personalized support
- Music, crafts, cooking, gardening, adaptive sports, games, puzzles, pet therapy, community visitors and more
- All genders welcome. LGBT-friendly care
- Participating with Community Health Choices (Aging Waiver, Independence Waiver), Consolidated Waiver, Veteran’s Community Cares, County OPTIONS and an affordable private pay rate.
- Serving the Lehigh Valley since 1984, Northampton County’s first senior day program
Email ADSC@ywcabethlehem.org to request a tour.