YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services Center
The YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services Center works with families to provide the best professional care for seniors. We understand that families need better options for parents or grandparents suffering from debilitating conditions associated with memory impairment as well as the physical challenges of aging. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost dignity and respect to Lehigh Valley seniors and their families.
- Professional, licensed care weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friendly, caring staff including an on-site RN
- Conveniently located near Routes 22 and 512
- Sunny, welcoming activity room and dining area
- Healthy meals, social interaction, physical exercise and personalized support
- Music, crafts, cooking, gardening, adaptive sports, games, puzzles, pet therapy, community visitors and more – All Community visitors are vetted for vaccinations.
- All genders welcome. LGBT-friendly care
- Participating with Community Health Choices (Aging Waiver, Independence Waiver), Consolidated Waiver, Veteran’s Community Cares, County OPTIONS and an affordable private pay rate.
- Serving the Lehigh Valley since 1984, Northampton County’s first senior day program
Email ADSC@ywcabethlehem.org to request a tour.