With more than 34 years experience in assisting Bethlehem area caregivers with daily care for seniors over 60 years of age, the Adult Day Services Center offers a caring and fun senior day care program for your family members.
With support for older women and men who have medical needs, need physical assistance or who suffer from dementia, our senior day services program is ready to assist you with an individualized program.
Participants of our Bethlehem Adult Day Services Program enjoy nourishing meals, fun activities and regular health monitoring from our on-site registered nurse while their caregivers appreciate knowing their loved ones are safe, secure and entertained while sharing their day with us.
The YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services Center works with families to provide the best professional care for seniors. We understand that families need better options for parents or grandparents suffering from debilitating conditions associated with memory impairment as well as the physical challenges of aging. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost dignity and respect to Lehigh Valley seniors and their families.
- Professional, licensed care weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friendly, caring staff including an on-site RN
- Conveniently located near Routes 22 and 512
- Sunny, welcoming activity room and dining area
- Healthy meals, social interaction, physical exercise and personalized support
- Music, crafts, cooking, gardening, adaptive sports, games, puzzles, pet therapy, community visitors and more – All Community visitors are vetted for vaccinations.
- All genders welcome. LGBT-friendly care
- Participating with Community Health Choices (Aging Waiver, Independence Waiver), Consolidated Waiver, Veteran’s Community Cares, County OPTIONS and an affordable private pay rate.
- Serving the Lehigh Valley since 1984, Northampton County’s first senior day program
Email ADSC@ywcabethlehem.org to request a tour.
Your center is of the highest caliber. Your staff is compassionate, knowledgeable, and professionally excellent. We have experienced other adult centers in the area and know yours to be of the highest caliber. You have my sincerest gratitude. Without your center, your staff, and your investment in our welfare, the quality of our lives would suffer. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Adult Day Services Center Contacts
610.867.4669 X 100
610.867.4669 X 107
Activities Coordinator & Assistant Director
610.867.4669 X 106
My mom loves the YWCA Bethlehem Adult Day Services so much. It gives her a routine akin to her old job where she met and helped new people all the time. She loves the music most but also really enjoys the newspaper being read and art projects. The more physical games keep everyone’s energy up. The food is great! She says there’s always some snack on the horizon. I can work and not worry about mom being home alone, and getting in trouble or depressed on the days she comes to the Center. The reasonable rate is worth every dollar. Thanks so much to the kind professionals at the YWCA.