With more than 34 years experience in assisting Bethlehem area caregivers with daily care for seniors over 60 years of age, the Adult Day Services Center offers a caring and fun senior day care program for your family members.
With support for older women and men who have medical needs, need physical assistance or who suffer from dementia, our Bethlehem Senior Day Care Program is ready to assist you with an individualized program.
Participants of our Bethlehem Adult Day Services Program enjoy nourishing meals, fun activities and regular health monitoring from our on-site registered nurse while their caregivers appreciate knowing their loved ones are safe, secure and entertained while sharing their day with us.
Program Features Include:
- Healthy and tasty meals
- Social Engagement, Arts and Crafts Activities, Fitness Programs and Live Entertainment
- Memory Care and support for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementia
- Pet Therapy
- Registered Nurse On-Site
- Holiday Parties
- Caregiver Support Group
- Financial Assistance Available for Those Who Qualify
- Transportation via LANtaVan (application required)
- Full or Half-Day Schedules
YWCA Bethlehem’s Adult Day Services Program supports caregivers and adults aged 60 or older who live in the Bethlehem area. We also provide Senior Day Care of residents of Easton, Allentown and surrounding areas of the Lehigh Valley.