We look forward to hosting you at the 2021 Annual Business Meeting of the members of YWCA Bethlehem that will be held on Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 5:30-7:00 PM ET via video conference using Zoom. Registration is required.
During the 2021 Annual Business Meeting, YWCA Bethlehem members will:
- Be presented with the annual report of the Board of Directors of YWCA Bethlehem;
- Vote to Install members to the Board of Directors of YWCA Bethlehem;
- Be presented with information about the Board of Directors recommended partnership with YWCA Allentown;
- Vote to merge organizations with YWCA Allentown;
- Vote to amend organization corporation structure.
Members of the YWCA Bethlehem have three options to vote:
- Mail – Ballot must be postmarked by August 20, 2021
- Drop off ballot to YWCA Bethlehem – Building A by August 20, 2021
- Digital – Vote online by August 27, 20121 at 5:00 pm
To RSVP for the virtual Annual Meeting via Zoom, please click here or the link below. When you complete the Zoom registration form, you will have an option to add the meeting to your digital calendar.